Motive Cooling Roll-on Gel 12 month Subscription. A new roll-on will be sent each month, for an entire year!
You save $3 each month, and you get your first month for free! It’s like 2 free Motive Roll-on Gels, as a thank you for subscribing! Be comfortable, knowing that you have your relief always on hand!
Free shipping on all orders over $75! Order 2 subscriptions or more totaling $75+/month, and get free shipping as well each month!
Only want to get 1 bottle? Please link here to purchase this item separately.
Motive Cooling Roll-on Gel contains 150MG of CBD. This comes in a roll-on applicator – perfect to take on the go, to the gym, or during any activity. Each roll-on applies a menthol scented cooling CBD gel to help your body be calm and in synergy for better rest and a quicker recovery. These roll-on applicators allow you to apply CBD to all parts of your body, and slips easily into your pocket while you’re on the move! The gel glides on smooth without getting on your hands. These are made in small batches, and contain the highest quality, organic, CBD nature has to offer.
Motive Cooling Roll-on Gel is cruelty free. As a result, these are never tested on animals. The CBD is organic, Non GMO, and Vegan friendly. Furthermore, the organic CBD is grown in the USA, and the roll on applicator is assembled in South Korea.
Free shipping on all orders over $75!
- Isolate CBD is 100% THC free and non-psychoactive
- Improves blood circulation to reduce inflammation
- Soothe skin for daily revitalization
- Each Roll-on has 150MG of CBD allowing for calming topical relief
- Cruelty free, meaning this is never tested on animals
- Pleasing menthol scent
- 1.8oz roll on gel container
- CBD organically grown in the USA
- 150mg organic isolate cannabadiol (CBD)
- Caprylic Capric Triglyceride (a natural alternative to chemicals typically found in creams made of coconut oil and glycerin)
- Cetearyl Glycol
- Butylene Glycol
- 1,2 Hexanediol
- Dimethyl Sulfone
- Sodium Hyaluronate
- Disodium EDTA
- Menthyl Lactate
- Glyceral Stearate
- PEG-100 Stearate
- Potassium Hydroxide
- Lycium Chinese Fruit Extract (otherwise known as Goji)
- Morus Alba Leaf Extract (otherwise known as White Mulberry)
- Artemesia Princeps Leaf Extract (also known as Korean Wormwood, a plant used in Asian natural medicines)
- Anglica Gigas Root Extract (otherwise known as Purple Parsnip)
- Panax Ginseng Root Extract (Slow growing plant with fleshy roots, per WebMD – “Panax ginseng is also used for depression, anxiety, general fatigue and chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS), multiple sclerosis, for boosting the immune system, and for fighting particular infections in a lung disease called cystic fibrosis.”Link here – WebMD
- Cinnamomum Cassia Bark Extract (obtained from the dried bark of an evergreen tree)
- Polygonatum Odoratum Extract (also known as Solomon’s Seal, a flowering plant)
- Cnidium Officinale Root Extract (a perennial herb native to China)
- Cuscuta Japonica Seed Extract (a Japanese vine also known as Dodder)
- Centella Asiatica Extract (a medicinal plant also known as Tiger Grass)
- Melaleuca Alternifoila Extract (otherwise known as Tea Tree oil)
- Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Extract
- Bletilla Striata Root Extract (an orchid plant)
- Poria Cocos Extract (from a mushroom, provides anti-oxidants and skin soothing benefits)
- Angelica Dahurica Root Extract (a plant common to Asia)
- Laurus Nobilia Leaf Extract
Please note, we reserve the right to limit the number of subscriptions offered to any customer, at any time.
Subscriptions cancelled early may have a pro-rated charge for the free trial.